Sunday, March 1, 2009

Snow Day











We woke up this morning to four inches of snow. It was beautiful. After a pancake breakfast I got the boys dressed and sent them outside. Before I could get my coveralls on Kaden was crying with a snow covered face from a snow ball that Koin threw. So much for that adventure. I brought everyone back inside, did some stern talking, and some consoling. A little while later I asked if they wanted to try again. So we all got dressed and headed out.




Kolin was having lots of fun, and Kash was going nuts. Kolin and I built a snow man and fed all the animals. T-Bone was enjoying the snow, kicking up his heels. Bugsy and April were snuggled up together in the blue barn. The nannies didn't seem at all phased by the snow, but seeing them against white snow really shows how not white they are.




Konrad's flight comes in a little later this afternoon. I think the roads will be fine and the driveway is pretty slushy so I don't think the snow will pose a problem there.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Wish I was in the Boro to enjoy with you all. Should be home next month for a few days.