Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Kolin Turns 5!






Last Saturday we had a birthday party in H'ville for Kolin. I can't believe he's already 5. In 9 days he'll celebrate his 6th Christmas! He had a great time at his party. He said what he liked the best was opening presents and eating cake. I was proud that he shared his new toys with his brother a friend, Ian. Of course there were many to choose from. Today we met Konrad for lunch and had Kolin's official birthday lunch at one of his favorites, Captain D's. And I even let him get the normally-off-limits-loaded-with-sugar-and-fructose-syrup red strawberry drink. I figure if you can't pick out your own drink on your birthday what kind of birthday is it? Tonight we Skyped with Grammie T. and Bonka all the way up there in Washington. Kolin opened his gift from them while we were on the video call. I think he has enjoyed his birthday celebrations.

No comments: