Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Thanksgiving

We spent Thanksgiving in H'ville at my parents house. And as is tradition, Mom and I ventured out into the dark of the wee morning hours in search of great deals. To our surprise we seemed to be the only ones out shopping. The stores were not crowded, the had what we wanted, the lines were not out of control and there was plenty of parking. It was very odd. Best we can figure is that all the crazies went shopping at midnight and by the time we got out there at 6AM they were all back home in bed. Anyways, after many hours of shopping and lunch at Chili's we made it back home.
Later that day Ryan, Alice and little baby Leah arrived. I haven't seen baby Leah since she was born back in May. She is the sweetest baby I've ever held. She just snuggled right in. Needless to say I got lots of cuddle time.

No comments: