Sunday, January 13, 2013

Been a while...

My intention today was to make and schedule some posts, but it seems I have lost the ability to upload photos and videos from my computer to the blog. I am hoping this is only temporary because my words just aren't that interesting. Plus, I know you all open these to see those cute little boys.

I'm sure you got our Christmas letter so you are up to speed through December.

So far in January we've lost a rabbit, a rooster and two goats. Not a great start, but the rabbit and rooster won't be missed much, is that bad to say? and one of the goats was just really, really old. The rest of the goat herd is getting really fat and we are anticipating kidding season to begin in early February.

The boys have been busy exploring the property. In pasture 4 they have discovered a "cave" and a "fort". I am very excited about their adventures. I remember having so much fun as a kid exploring the woods and following the banks of the lake (back when it was fairly safe to let you children roam the woods). 

I hope I can upload soon to share more with you about what we've been up to.

No comments: