Friday, February 29, 2008

It's FRIDAY!

It's raining, but it's Friday! I don't quite know why I get so excited about Fridays. I don't work that many hours. it's not that Friday represents an end to my work week, it just means that tomorrow will be different than today. Hubby will be here to help with the kids, but he leaves his own trail so work-wise, it's really a wash. I think I just like the variety, the change of pace. I am also excited about Big Love's birthday party. Several family and friends are coming over to help celebrate. I'm serving lasagna, garlic bread and salad. I've ordered a cake and will go out in the morning to get balloons. I don't know who likes the balloons more, me or the kids. I think they just scream FESTIVE, PARTY, FUN! I look forward to talking to friends I haven't seen in a while and watching everyone love on my boys. It makes me happy to see them happy. So happy Friday to you all and stay tuned for party pictures!

No comments: