Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Budget Barber

I have been meaning to get the boys' hair cut for a while now. I finally loaded them up and drove over to the barber shop but they had closed 18 minutes prior. So I decided to wait no more. I got out the clippers and scissors and went to town. Above is Diesel as we started cutting-a before shot if you will. Below is the finished product. He looks a bit bewildered, doesn't he? I trimmed a few more strays in the days to follow, but I think I did a pretty good job. So if you're up for an adventurous trim, come on over and sit right down.


On a side note: today I was highlighting my hair (at home, with the box) and I had my solution all mixed up and I decided to relieve myself before I put the gloves on and went to work. In the 15 seconds I was not paying attention, Gordon picks up the bottle and DRINKS IT! I had to call Poison Control for the 2nd time. I hope they don't keep tabs on this sort of thing. Oh, and they said he should be fine.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Way to go Mom!! The haircut looks great--most do on little boys.