Friday, October 10, 2008

goat house


This is our new goat house. Konrad found it on an empty lot about a mile from the house and conned one of his buddies into riding over there and lifting it on to the trailer (pulled by our beautiful new truck). This is a picture of the two of them celebrating their loot with a non-limed Corona-sorry guys. They were both thankful not to be arrested during the endeavor. That would look very bad on the resume of a police officer.
We've been eyeing the house for a while now. This is my first close look at it, it doesn't seem to have a door. I guess was used to cover something they didn't want anyone to have access to. Konrad promises it was trash and that we were doing them a favor. If this is true I have to wonder A) why it took him so long to get up the nerve to do it and B) why he was panicked as he passed a sheriff on the way home. Mmm...nonetheless, it is currently still on the trailer behind the truck leaking oil (and probably several other fluids) on our newly sealed driveway.
and while I'm giving Konrad a hard time, let me tell you about Mr.-spoiler-pants.
So I'm out tonight and I didn't get to watch survivor when it aired. I was not worried, I can watch it later on the Internet. He and I are talking about random things after the kids went to bed and he just blurts out, "Jackie got voted out." I didn't even know what he was talking about at first. He works with a Jackie so I was trying hard to connect the dots and then he added, "on Survivor". I wanted to thump him on the forehead! He's much bigger than me, so I didn't, but I am still wondering why he would just blurt something like that out? He's very tired from all these crazy shifts, so I'll chalk it up to exhaustion.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You should shave his head while he is sleeping as punishment. There is no excuse for spoilers.