Tuesday, January 27, 2009

January 27th

We had a cold rain last night, freezing rain a little north of here, but just wet and cold for us. They are calling for snow tonight, but nothing major, just a dusting.

Kolin fell asleep at school nap time today for the first time this year. When I got there they told me he had only been asleep for 20 minutes so I hated to wake him, but eventually I did. This could make for an interesting evening of shopping for wood floors and dinner out. Hopefully we won't have any major melt downs before bed time.

All eight of our kids are doing great. All are nursing and playing. All the nannies send their kids under a trailer in the barn and then they go out into the pasture to graze. It's really cute to see all of them piled on top each other sleeping. I'll try to get a picture but it's dark under there so I don't know how it will come out.

We have named all of the kids. Skit had Hipster and Ace. Molly had Junior. Sam had Cracker and Jack. Samantha had Jay, Kay and Elle. We will keep Hipster, Kay and Elle and sell the males after they are weaned.

There has been a steady parade of visitors to see the kids; Sherry and her friend, Gay, Brandy and her family, friends from church and some of Konrad's coworkers. Kolin's teachers want him to bring a picture on Thursday. I might just pack up a kid and bring it with me when I pick him up. Surprise!

In other, totally unrelated news, I was quite pleased with the Bachelor's picks last night. My personal front runner's are the Canadian and the Dallas cheerleader. Any one else watching? And Kolin and I are anxiously awaiting Wipeout which will air during half time and after the Super Bowl. It's hilarious, tune in if you can.

Well, that's about it for today. Hope you are having a great one!

No comments: