Monday, February 14, 2011

Parties



Friday we went to our church's home school group Valentine's Day party. There were lots of kids there, games, food and of course valentines.
This is the only picture I got where both of the boys' are facing the camera. Kaden is front row in a white snowman t-shirt (he picked out his own party clothes) and Kolin is on all fours to the far right in a red long sleeve button-down.

Unfortunately it seems that Kolin picked up more than valentines, he woke up Saturday with a fever. So he did not get to go to a friends birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese. I took Kaden and he had a good time, what kid doesn't at Chucky's? In the picture the birthday boy is on the left, he is turning 5. The other boy is already 5. Kaden is still 3 and he's in his socks. I think people think I'm joking when I tell them he's 3.

No comments: