Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Here are a couple pics of our recent snow. I'm not really sure how much fell originally, I was out of town, but the snow fell Thursday and Friday and this was taken on Monday after 2 days of above freezing temps. More melted today and we can see patches of grass now. We got some freezing rain on top of the snow so it was really hard on top (not good for snowman making) and sadly we don't have a sled so we didn't get to play in it much. Thankfully the boys got to play in it over the weekend in Hendersonville where they were staying with my parents. They may be too little for sledding anyway, they really enjoy driving their trucks around in/on it. I hear we may get more before next weekend, maybe I'll go buy a sled!

That is Kaden driving his dump truck down the road.

No comments: