Sunday, February 28, 2010

Kaden Turns 3!

We had a house full last night as we celebrated with family and friends Kaden turning 3. We ate stuffed manacotti, hashbrown casserole, garlic bread, salad and of course cake and ice cream. Thanks to everyone who was able to come and if we didn't see you, we wish you were here.

Today Kolin is wearing out the new Smart Cycle and Kaden brought his new tennis shoes to my bed this morning asking me to put them on.

Kaden's party puts and end to our planned winter activities. Now I'm ready for spring and ready to get in the garden. I bought a new cart at Sam's for toting stuff around. I've already used it cleaning out the "stall" and putting all that wonderful organic matter in the garden. I also bought my onion and garlic bulbs. I'm pretty sure the garlic was supposed to be planted in the fall so I probably won't get any this year, but I think I'll go ahead and put them in the ground anyway then they will be ready for next year.

Konrad has been working a lot of overtime the past few weeks, in his spare time he's trying to get the fencing crew to finish up the

fencing project, taxes, getting stuff ready to refinance (again) and a myriad of other little projects including a few on the Honey-Do List. He has a lot on his plate but hopes things will settle down by the time Lawn Enforcement gets busy.










No comments: