Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Healthy Boys

Well, both boys are healthy. Took them in for a checkup. Diesel only gained 1 pound in a year, he weighs 34lbs. He did very good standing still on the scale and standing tall and straight for his height measurement. We practiced at home. I was told he would have a finger prick so we put our favorite band-aid, Thomas, in Diesel's pocket. They didn't do the prick but he still wanted to put the band aid on in the car. I eventually convinced him to save Thomas until the next boo-boo came along.
Big Love only weighed 28 pounds. We were really surprised. I figured he weighed a good 30 and husband was thinking 35. At 28lbs Big Love is finally on the growth chart. He's in the 97th percentile. Since birth he has been above all growth chart lines, so join us in welcoming him to the growth chart! He was 2'7" if I remember correctly. I could be wrong on that, if so I'll correct later.

No comments: